Skip to main content

Vacationing in fill-name-here isles

I am going to vacation here -
Am i excited? Sorta. Well, I cant rub it into my sister's face though cuz she beat me to a more fancy place - Hawaii.
Am I packed? About two days ago.
What will I be reading on the trip? Machiavelli's The Prince
Have I packed sunscreen? The anti tan doesnt work on me. So, I am gonna come back only 23 shades darker.
Have I cleared work? umm. ummm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Updates

I have been accepted into the Kellogg School of Management (1 year program) as well as the Harvard Business School for my MBA. I dont know which one to go to. It's an agonizing decision. Which one, dear reader? Which one?  Some very mature ways of decision making I have resorted to - - if I see two mynahs , it;s a sign I have to go to Kellogg. If I see three, I have to go to Harvard. - if the bus arrives in the next one minute, i have to go to Harvard. - if the leaf falls off the branch and touches my right shoulder, I go to Kellogg. ad infinitum, ad infinitum,and so on.