Friday, August 01, 2008

Malice

begin rant;

Oh! Why dont we all shut it and mind our bloody/unbloody business? Oh, why dont we just stop bothering people and shoo away and do our own thing instead? In defeat malice, in victory revenge seems to be the order of the day. Malice, malice, vomit, malice. Yeah, I know. Everybody is nice, unless proven un-nice. But if everybody was nice, why are such shitty things happening right now? You and I think we are exceptions. Well, think again. We are just ignorant. In addition to being filled with malice. We deserve one another.

end rant;


Sidey Irrelevant Note: Perhaps malice is the reason why I never liked the name Alice/Alaise or the Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass.

1 comment:

raj said...

Hmm! True! If people can mind their own business, I am sure, this world would be a better place to live in...I can honestly say, I am trying!