Sunday, June 17, 2007

Kiss the Rain

I am an expert kisser - of rain. Today, I was out kayaking at MacRitchie reservoir. Apart from getting half of MacR dumped on me due to some very chivalrous friends, the Angels wept like crazy. So, after many eons, I went on a surreptitious kissing spree.

Not all rains trigger this madness of mine.
It rains in Singapore every other day, but it rarely is kiss worthy. My favourite is, of course, the first rain of the monsoon in The Olde Country. Now that is no major surprise - too many people have written poems about the smell of it. They should start talking about its taste, imho.

5 comments:

Enlightened said...

I didn't want to start with "it's been a while", that'd be an awful understatement. Great reading your journal( especially referring to "Going Back" post), the same old vivacious self that you still are. Glad :D. I hope life's treating you well.

If the name didn't strike the chord, well, I feel it will.

Keep posting madamoiselle.

Horsie said...

madam's don quixotesque upholder of chivalry was urs truly :).

i hav heard of kissed by the rain. kissing the rain...eh...thats new...one of ur many other-wordly talents? can elaborate?

Eastertide said...

Pramod! Dude, how are u doing? Its been way too long. Isnt there a iamliberated blog somewhere around? Come one get started...Thanks very much!

Eastertide said...

Horsie - utterly unashamed and unrepentant, arent ye? No, i shall not elaborate on the technique of kissing rain. U go figure yourself :-)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.