Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Campaign Wit

I dont know too much about Sen. Joe Biden. (We shall soon though now that he is the Democrat Vice Presidential nominee.)
But, I thought he was a witty when I heard his famous one-liner about Republican Rudy Giuliani's Presidential campaign in 2007 - "There's only three things he [Giuliani] mentions in a sentence: a noun, a verb and 9/11."

Also, heard he is a powerful orator. That should be helpful cuz personally, I think oratory is not exactly Obama's forte. He has too many pauses, "err", "umms" in his speeches. Interesting days ahead,

1 comment:

raj said...

I personally found Biden's speech pretty good... in the sense that he sounded kinda firm and confident, you might think otherwise.. but how come you still haven't written about Sarah Palin?! and opposing her own policy ... one rule for her family and the other for her country?! geeez!:)