Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MBA Updates

I have been accepted into the Kellogg School of Management (1 year program) as well as the Harvard Business School for my MBA.

I dont know which one to go to. It's an agonizing decision. Which one, dear reader? Which one? 

Some very mature ways of decision making I have resorted to -
- if I see two mynahs , it;s a sign I have to go to Kellogg. If I see three, I have to go to Harvard.
- if the bus arrives in the next one minute, i have to go to Harvard.
- if the leaf falls off the branch and touches my right shoulder, I go to Kellogg.
ad infinitum, ad infinitum,and so on.

9 comments:

shahidhussain said...

Current Kellogg 2nd year here - if I'm being completely unbiased and impartial, I believe that Kellogg is the best option for you. Simply because.

Shahid

Anonymous said...

Hey di, Congratulations! Unpredictable told me about this, and both of us jumped up and down in happiness for 2 minutes :-)

Hope the decision is easy...

Incredibly Indian said...

hehe...
youre probably one of the few people on the planet who have the fortune of actually having to make that choice :)

Enjoi it while it lasts, and then have fun once you decide. The best way to live your life is to stand by what you do and have no regrets.

And puhleez...dont forget us when you go back to your country. it wont be nice without you around. :(

Anonymous said...

Harvard for the brand name... Kellogg i have a ton of friends and guess their intellectual level will not meet urs and guess it is not that hard to get in. But hey you will be so so close to where I am!
Indu

av said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eastertide said...

Shahid Hussain - Intrigued. Why do you say Kellogg's the best for me?

Penguin - we spoke :-) Thank you.

John galt - that's want burning a hole in my tummy - i have to look into the crystal ball and ensure I have no regrets.

Indu - your proximity is one plus for K :-)

av said...

Toss a coin, when it's in the air, you'll know where you want to go :-).

raj said...

Should I congratulate you on your achievement? hehe..Congrats anyway! :)

Anonymous said...

There you go gurl.......if ain't you, who else will? take care