Skip to main content

Things I Want to do Right Now

Things I Want to do Right Now

  • Cliff jumping – into a water body of course
  • Run wild in the moors on Isle of Skye
  • Live in good old Bodlein for a month
  • Go to a hotel, and pull out all the “Do Not Disturb” signs.
  • Make prank calls
  • Become a vegetable hawker in India
  • Switch off the phone
  • Break into a dance in the streets
  • Hop and skip everywhere instead of walking
  • Skinny dipping
  • Hay riding

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you put it in perspective, all the killings and other mishaps that have happenend and keep happening are part of human evolution.......it's only natural that destruction and construction complement each other....Blame it on Human DNA.....or why blame it? accept what's in you.....:-)
Anonymous said…
Comment is not about planner...my bad

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Updates

I have been accepted into the Kellogg School of Management (1 year program) as well as the Harvard Business School for my MBA. I dont know which one to go to. It's an agonizing decision. Which one, dear reader? Which one?  Some very mature ways of decision making I have resorted to - - if I see two mynahs , it;s a sign I have to go to Kellogg. If I see three, I have to go to Harvard. - if the bus arrives in the next one minute, i have to go to Harvard. - if the leaf falls off the branch and touches my right shoulder, I go to Kellogg. ad infinitum, ad infinitum,and so on.