Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Kinky Conversations

Some conversations I had with Kinky. We somehow have these profound conversations when we meet (which is once in every 4 months) but always end up having 5 year old arguments online... (Kinky, I am posting them without your permission, but I know you wouldnt be vexed)
me: meow. i know red button = busy. but just saying meow
Kinky: woof. woof me: vokays. now that we had a very meaningful conversation, let's say bye
And yet another:
me: why are u flying blind - u might run into a telephone pole [referring to his status message "Flying Blind"]
Kinky: its a reference
me: to some lame song? [referring to a previous status message of his which was the Beatles walrus song]
Kinky: to how i do my work
Kinky: x(
walrus is a bloody good song
go im not talking to u
cheap woman
go die
me: vokay. vokay. i give up. walrus is a gud song.


3 comments:

Horsie said...

walrus is a very very good song. and u shudnt be commenting on anything even remotely in the space of rock n roll with ur taste in music!!! :P.

unpredictable said...

KINKY ROCKS!!! :) This ones hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Kinky is very kinky ..dont like him