Skip to main content

Some Help for Monday Mornings

Jayesh replied to my post "Monday Mornings" in the following way -

"Suggested happy thoughts just for Monday mornings:
(1) Your boss might be on vacation / call in sick / get hit by a falling aeroplane
(2) You will be promoted today to President from Vice-President (in charge of Photocopying, Faxing, Taxibooking & Getting Yelled At By Painful Clients)
(3) they have replenished the coffee in the vending machine
(4) Friday is JUST 5 days away
(5) Retirement is JUST 35 years away
(6) Your zodiac forecast says that you just might travel to Cambodia in two weeks with some really really cool people"

:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MBA Updates

I have been accepted into the Kellogg School of Management (1 year program) as well as the Harvard Business School for my MBA. I dont know which one to go to. It's an agonizing decision. Which one, dear reader? Which one?  Some very mature ways of decision making I have resorted to - - if I see two mynahs , it;s a sign I have to go to Kellogg. If I see three, I have to go to Harvard. - if the bus arrives in the next one minute, i have to go to Harvard. - if the leaf falls off the branch and touches my right shoulder, I go to Kellogg. ad infinitum, ad infinitum,and so on.

It's Not a Lost Cause ...

... I have some remnants of talent. A cellphone case I made over commute and lunch hour - Admit it, its rather shady, innit? Oh, well, I picked up the crochet needle after a 7 year sabbatical. So, I guess I can be excused.